QR & Barcode Scanner PRO apk free download latest version 2.0.8 for android. It is the fasted QR/Barcode scanner for android device. Its free version is also available on play store. We are sharing paid apk file which does not requires license verification. Easy scan your documents and store it on pdf file. Many other options are also available to convert such as jpg images and doc files. Simply point camera on barcode to scan it. Get details about any product using its online feature. Transfer your scanned item anywhere you want like cloud storage, email and gallery etc. Free version of app includes the advertisement, therefore we are sharing pro version of QR & Barcode Scanner which is ad-free version. It also includes some extra features. Scan barcode and get full details about it. You require internet to see the details of any product using barcode. So just download QR & Barcode Scanner PRO .apk file free for android and enjoy the app.
Features of QR & Barcode Scanner PRO for android apk latest version
- It is an advertisement free version of app with some extra features.
- Fastest scanner app for android device with cloud support.
- Quickly get detail about any product by scanning its barcode.
- Scan documents and save it as pdf or export in gallery.
- One time purchase is required for app then you can enjoy its all features.
- Top rated paid android app having 4.7 rating on google play.
- Transfer your documents to cloud storage like google drive after scanning.
- Directly send scanned documents on email using its inbuilt mail feature.
- Save documents in various formats such as pdf or jpg images.
- It is a very important app for any android device.
- College students can use this app to scan notes and study materials.
- Easily check history of scanned product & upload it to cloud.
Download QR & Barcode Scanner PRO apk free for android
File name : QR & barcode scanner pro apk2.0.8.apk
Version : 2.0.8
Developer : Gamma Play
Updated : July 1, 2017
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Apk size : 2.43 MB
Last Updated On : Wednesday, August 9, 2017